If you have questions, your are in the right place!
Firstly, please review our FAQs below, as that will likely be the quickest and easiest way to get the information you need. If you do not find what you are looking for there, please submit a support ticket below.
We are a small team hosting a large event, so please bear with us if you have to wait a little time for a response.
Accessing the Fatigue Super Conference
How can I join the Fatigue Super Conference?
Are the talks live or prerecorded?
What happens if I miss a session in the 24 hour viewing period?
If you miss a session, or want to have access to all the knowledge offered at your own tempo and convenience, you can purchase the whole package, either with online access, as a flash drive with all the content we will ship at your home, or both. You can check offers and prices here.
Difficulties purchasing the recordings, or accessing after purchase
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry to hear that you have trouble to access your purchase. Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
- You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
- Your order was placed through PayPal. If your PayPal account is associated with a different email address, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
- You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings! ????
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out! Please do so from the email you registered with.
I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Yup, just go ahead and email email@example.com and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
Other technical problems
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. A quality internet connection is a must for streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 3 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video and are not supported.
Do you have a question about this event?
Something not working right? Send us a message and we will get back to you shortly!
Copyright © The Optimum Health Clinic 2019. All rights reserved.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.